Value First Search Engine Targeting
Provide your audience value and the search engines will reward you with higher rankings
It’s Not Rocket Science
We don’t sell “SEO Secret Sauce” or “Marketing Magic”. If you’re looking for someone to sell your poor service or overpriced product, look elsewhere.
We help businesses compete with the budgets of big business by bringing focus to your competitive advantage and helping to give your audience a valuable online experience. We leveraging the same tools/techniques as the expensive agencies at a fraction of their fees.
Our Competitive Advantage: We excel at quickly finding areas of opportunity across several disciples: Pay Per Click Marketing, User Interface Design, User Experience Design, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing and Systems/Tools Integrations. Together this makes up the bulk of customer touch points, and since our team is small, and each of us are partners, we perform work with no administrative drag. This approach saves clients money and time, and helps ensure you get the biggest bang for the buck.
Search Engine Optimization
We speak the language of search. Hire us to whisper or shout sweet nothings into the ear of search and your website will get attention. See our pricing page for availability.
We translate your business goals into content your user’s value. Contact us to hear how we might build a content pipeline that has them coming back for more.
On Page Optimization
We geek out on technical edits to help signal to search you’re serious about modern best practices. Run an audit now to see instant results; Circle back and let us know if you want us to help.
Want to hire us to teach you or your team SEO, while at the same time having us perform SEO too? You can hire us for 1 on 1 SEO consulting, great for small business owners who want to shed light
Want us to review your current effort and report our findings? You can hire us to review and provide actionable feedback
If you’d like to make sure your short-term gains are paired with long term strategy, we can help craft a plan that compounds instead of dissolves in time.
Unfortunately, many Small Business SEO Agencies still approach Search Engine Marketing with an eye only on what SEO audit tools tell them to do.
- YES your websites needs on-page Technical SEO. We event offer a product for Baseline SEO that sets proper headings, HTML title and description tags per page and integrates Google Analytics and validates Google Search Console. Do it. But don’t stop there.
- YES your website should be fast, tested on industry standard tools. Images should be compressed and optimized for the web, and where possible use nextgen formats and responsive image technology. While you’re at it, reduce the bloat in the CSS and concat and minify all style and js files. Do it. But don’t stop there.
- YES your website should gain backlinks, but don’t just count the backlinks, aim for value and quality over quantity. Maximumize long term gains by forming relationships with high domain authority sites. Do it. But don’t stop there.
- YES drive traffic now, with pay per click ads if you have the budget, but don’t set everything to autopilot and hope for the best, know what your ads are doing and manipulate them for gain (or hire certified google partners, like us, who can help)
- YES invest in good User Experience Design.
- YES invest in good User Interface Design.
- YES make sure your site is secuire and served over HTTPS
We have price points that can fit anyone’s budget. From $130 a month to $2600 a month for our monthly services. None of our mothly plans have a contract.
If you’re a local business who needs a light bit of Local SEO effort each month, we offer that for $130 a month.
If you already have a website and or google account and want us to audit your account or site, we offer audit services too.
If you’re an indivdual who wants to impact how your personal brand/name appears in search see our personal SEO service.